F@$K F@$K GOSH GOSH GOSH...............................!:( some ppl e.g(FATHER) really PISS me off what have i done in this world to have a dad who is a complete ass hole who only cares for his two childern with second wife and oldest son from the first marrage, WHAT THE HELL IM I!!! i don't care that you don't get me anything i don't want anything i just want you to be a father to me.... iam that horrible to be around iam i a pain in the back side i did not ask you to be my father you just are so deal with it!!!!!
I FEEL YOUR PAIN SISTER! I FEEL YOUR PAIN! I have two half brothers. Ralph and Phillip. And Father only cares about them and doesn't even give me a second thought. Oh well. As I always say, life continues to go on. And remember, you still have your mother dearest. :D
ReplyDelete