Wednesday, 19 May 2010

2K5-2K10 ST.ANGELAS

OMG I KNOW I SAID IM ON A BRAKE AND I AM BUT I NEED TO BLOGG!!!
Yeah so i have done it i have left school:) makes me sad and happy.


2005-2008
i hated the 3 years i was at that school coz people can chat so much grass. and i never wanted to go school i even faked being ill:(


but I met some really amazing people in
2008-2010:)
since then i have never pulled a sicky and i loved every waking day i had to go that school. so now it is really going to feel weird not seeing the same people that i saw for 5 years.
i know in my hart i will never forget the people that made my life easier of the 3 years thank you very much:)

NOW BRING ON GCSE'S 1 DOWN 11 MORE TO GO!!!
5TH SEPTEMBER 2005-13TH MAY 2010
XOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment